Now that autumn is here and the leaves are falling it is time to sign up for courses. It is with great pleasure that we announce that the program of courses and educational events for the winter of 2022-2023 is now ready. The printed education paper will not be published and the educational courses and events will be promoted online instead. Below is an overview of the fall and spring program. Further information about the educational activities of Efling with detailed course descriptions can be found on the union website.
- Care Workers – Vocational Courses I and II
- Social assistance portal
- Social assistance graduate studies – Disability and mental disorders
- Social assistance graduate studies – Dementia
- Preschool employees – Vocational courses I and II
- Preschool assistant bridge program
- Course for doormen – bars, restaurants and hotels
- Rights and responsibilities in the labor market
- Rights and responsibilities of tenants
- Pension rights
- The Icelandic tax system
- At crossroads – retirement course
EFLING UNION REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING:
During the fall and spring semesters there will be monthly one-day training courses for union representatives. Contact email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a union representative at your workplace.