A combined membership and delegate council meeting is called on Thursday November 17. The meeting will discuss the collective bargaining and the work of the Efling negotiations committee. In addition, the chairman of the Association of Tenants in Iceland will make a presentation on the condition of tenants and the work of the Association of Tenants. The meeting is simultaneously a meeting of the Delegate Council.
- Date: Thursday November 17th, 2022.
- Time: The meeting will begin promptly at 18:00, the house opens 17:30.
- Location: Efling Community Centre, 4th floor in Guðrúnartún 1.
- Voting of Nomination Committee
- Voting of Elections Committee
- The collective bargaining and the work of the negotiations committee (Sólveig Anna Jónsdóttir chairman of Efling).
- The condition of tenants and the work of the Association of Tenants in Iceland (Guðmundur Hrafn Arngrímsson, chairman of the Association of Tenants in Iceland).
- Other matters.
Light refreshments will be on offer in the lobby. Onscreen text-interpretation between English and Icelandic will be provided.
Members are asked to confirm their attendance by filling out this form: Confirm attendance November 17th.