In its meeting on February 16 the Delegate Council of Efling – Union approved the proposal of the nomination committee for appointments to the seats on the board of Efling which are now up for election according to art. 10 of the union bylaws.
- Þórir Jóhannesson (2023-2025)
- Barbara Maria Sawka (2023-2025)
- Bjartmar Freyr Jóhannesson (2023-2025)
- Guðmunda Valdís Helgadóttir (2023-2025)
- Hjörtur Birgir Jóhönnuson (2023-2025)
- Ian Phillip McDonald (2023-2025)
- Karla Esperanza Barralaga Ocon (2023-2025)
If somebody else wants to put forward an alternative list with proposals for appointments to these seats according to art. 10 of the union bylaws it shall be handed in no later then 12 o´clock noon on February 27, 2023, to the representative of the election committee in the office of Efling – union in Guðrúnartún 1, 105 Reykjavík.
According to art. 23 of the union bylaws this list should be accompanied by signatures of recommendation from at least 120 Efling members. It is the responsibility of the ones who put forward a list to make sure that the candidates are eligible for office and that all the signatures of recommendation are from valid members of Efling – union.
More information is available in the office of Efling – union.