Skip to main content
Rights to Sick Leave in the Public Sector
- 0–3 months of employement= 14 days
- Next 3 months of employment = 35 days
- After 6 months of employment = 119 days
- After 1 year of employment = 133 days
- After 7 years of employment= 175 days
- After 12 years of employment= 273 days
- After 18 years of employment= 360 days
- Wages are not paid longer than the employment period is intended to last, except for accident wages.
- With accident pay, 13 weeks or 91 days of day wage is added, except in cases where 273 or 360 days are already accumulated.